Kids' bedroom ideas

A gallery of kids' bedroom ideas by the world's best interior designers

'Children'due south stuff dictates the decorative tone of their rooms,' says House & Garden columnist Rita Konig. 'Information technology is a fine balance, a kid's bedroom. Do you want to go full tilt into the fantasy bedchamber or let it exist a piffling more than fluid? I remember, every bit a kid, a male child I knew had his walls painted with a Star Wars mural, which was amazing. As my ain daughter, Margot, has grown (she is now 4), her room has evolved from a sliver of a room off our sleeping room to what was my husband's study. It withal has the black-and-white floral wallpaper from when, in an even before incarnation, it was my sleeping room, and this has catered for the room'south diverse tenants remarkably well.'

Read on for our favourite kids' bedchamber ideas from the House & Garden annal.


MAY Nosotros SUGGEST: Rita Notes: children's rooms